Job Central Government
Government Jobs 2018/govt jobs : Government conduct every year lot of employment exams. this year we expect lakhs of vacancy and recruitment in public sector like SSC, UPSC, Banking, Indian army, air force, JET Exam, IBPS, Railway, JIT Exam and many Various Vacancy. So this is biggest opportunity to all candidates. so keep visiting this page for latest govt jobs/Government Jobs updates. There is a place for all types jobs notification available here.
AERB Recruitment 2018-19
SO / TO Jobs Vacancy
The official Atomic Energy Regulatory Board 2018 is now availed for 20 Job Vacancy for the post of Scientific Officer (SO)/ Technical Officer (TO) for both Engineering background and Science background. Atomic Energy Regulatory Board 2018 is going to conduct Scientific Officer (SO)/ Technical Officer (TO) in an online mode in 2018. There is a huge competition for this job, as this locates around Mumbai and Maharashtra. Before applying for the post, candidates please make sure you are eligible for the posted vacancy, Qualification, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply, salary, important dates, are given below:
Name of the Board: Atomic Energy Regulatory Board
Name of the Posts: Scientific Officer (SO)/ Technical Officer (TO)
Application Starting Date: 1st October 2018
No of Vacancy: 20 Post
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB)
Scientific Officer (SO)/ Technical Officer (TO) 2018
- Application Starting Date: 1st October 2018
- Application Closing Date: 31 October 2018
- Advertisement Date: 1st October 2018
- Last Date for Payment: 31 October 2018
- Scientific Officer (C): Below 35 Years
- The Scientific Officer/ Technical Officer (D): Below 40 years
- Scientific Officer/Technical Officer (E): Below 45 years
- Scientific Officer/Technical Officer (G/F): Below 50 years
Eligible candidates and Job Applicants have to pay application charges through Online by using Net Banking, Credit Card & Debit Card.
- For General Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST, EX-Servicemen and Women Candidates – No Fee
- The Fee can be submitted through the Online process.
- Once if the Fee is submitted then there is no refund for the Candidates.
- B. Tech./B.E. in the relevant disciplines. OR
- The relevant disciplines are Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical/ Nuclear /Civil (Geotechnical)/ Instrumentation and Control/ Electronics
- M. Tech. or M.E. (after B. Tech/B.E./ M.Sc) in the related fields of the relevant
- PhD in the related fields of the relevant disciplines.
- M.Sc. Physics with Diploma in Radiation Physics (Dip. RP) from BARC, Mumbai or courses with an equivalent syllabus
- Scientific Officer (C): Rs. 56,100/-
- The Scientific Officer/ Technical Officer (D): Rs. 67,700/-
- Scientific Officer/Technical Officer (E): Rs. 78,800/-
- Scientific Officer/Technical Officer (G/F): Rs. 1,23,100/- / Rs. 1,31,100/-
- Age Relaxation Upper Age Limit: 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC & Others as per Govt rules
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Candidates will be called for the Technical Interview based on their Academic Level and Professional Qualifications and their experience in the relevant field.
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the Interview.
Post Name NO. of vacancy
Scientific Officer (SO)/ Technical Officer (TO): Engineering Background 12
Scientific Officer (SO)/ Technical Officer (TO): Science Background 08
Official Notification Click here
Official Website Click here