Job Central Government
Government Jobs 2018/govt jobs : Government conduct every year lot of employment exams. this year we expect lakhs of vacancy and recruitment in public sector like SSC, UPSC, Banking, Indian army, air force, JET Exam, IBPS, Railway, JIT Exam and many Various Vacancy. So this is biggest opportunity to all candidates. so keep visiting this page for latest govt jobs/Government Jobs updates. There is a place for all types jobs notification available here.
BARC JRF Recruitment 2019
BARC JRF Recruitment 2019 : The Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) issued a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post notification. Before July 12, 2019, interested candidates may apply via online format. All the examination details and post name online form has been released on the official website.. Here, we are going to provide you all the important details about BARC JRF Notification 2019 such as Application Form, notification, eligibility criteria, exam date, exam pattern, syllabus, selection procedure, preparation tips, how to apply, and others.
BARC Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Center|
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellow|
|No. of Posts||25|
- Candidates should have consistently good academic record with minimum of 60% aggregate in B.Sc. and 55% aggregate in M.Sc. from any recognized University.
- The candidate should be less than 28 years of age as on last date for receipt of application.
- Applications will be scrutinized and candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their academic performance and score obtained in the qualifying examinations.
Application mode: Online.
- Starting Date to apply online:13/06/2019
- Last date to apply online: 12/07/2019
- The selected candidates will be initially taken as Junior Research Fellows (JRF) and will be paid
a stipend of 31,000/- per month.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online mode through the official website recruit.barc.gov.in on or before 12 July 2019. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form and submit the same through email: firstname.lastname@example.org along with all the documents.