Job Central Government
Government Jobs 2018/govt jobs : Government conduct every year lot of employment exams. this year we expect lakhs of vacancy and recruitment in public sector like SSC, UPSC, Banking, Indian army, air force, JET Exam, IBPS, Railway, JIT Exam and many Various Vacancy. So this is biggest opportunity to all candidates. so keep visiting this page for latest govt jobs/Government Jobs updates. There is a place for all types jobs notification available here.
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019
CISF Recruitment 2019 notification released for total 429 vacancies of Head Constable in Central Industrial Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs. You can apply online for CISF Head Constable recruitment 2019 through the official site of CISF- cisfrectt.in/ from 21st January 2019 till 20th Feb 2019 is the last date of CISF online application form, However, the CISF Head Constable exam date is yet to be announced. You can download the official CISF notification for the post of Head Constable from the link given below.
Post Name: Head Constable
|CISF Head Constable||Category|
Educational Qualification for CISF Recruitment 2019
- You must be Intermediate Passed Or,
- You must possess Senior Secondary Certificate (10+2)
- You must possess the required qualification from a Government Recognized University
- English Typing with minimum speed of 35 WPM
- Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 WPM
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 25 years
- Physical Standard Test, Document Verification
- Written Test – CBT/OMR
- Skill Test– Typing Test
- Medical Examination
- The final selection will be made on the basis of the merit list prepared
Application fees :
- For General/OBC candidates- Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Females/Ex-Servicemen candidates- Nill
- CISF Apply Online Begin for CISF Head Constable- 21/01/2019
- Last Date to Apply Online for CISF Head Constable- 20/02/2019
- Last Date to Pay Fees (Offline)- 22/02/2019
CISF Head Constable Salary
- CISF Head Constable 2019 salary comes under Level 4 in Pay Matrix (25500- 81100) Pre Revised Pay 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of 2400 Plus admissible allowances.
- You will be entitled to the pension benefits, according to ‘New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme’
How to Apply:
follow the steps given below to apply online for CISF recruitment 2019.
- Visit the official site of CISF.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Submit and save the registration number for future use.
Important Links :
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification : Click here