Job Central Government
Government Jobs 2018/govt jobs : Government conduct every year lot of employment exams. this year we expect lakhs of vacancy and recruitment in public sector like SSC, UPSC, Banking, Indian army, air force, JET Exam, IBPS, Railway, JIT Exam and many Various Vacancy. So this is biggest opportunity to all candidates. so keep visiting this page for latest govt jobs/Government Jobs updates. There is a place for all types jobs notification available here.
GSI Grade Driver Recruitment 2019
Grade Driver vacancies 2019
GSI Recruitment 2019: Get Direct Official Link for applying GSI Recruitment 2019 along with current GSI Recruitment Notification 2019 here. Find all recent GSI Vacancy 2019 across India and check all latest GSI 2019 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming GSI Recruitment 2019 immediately here.
GSI Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for Ordinary Grade Driver 37 Vacancies in GSI Recruitment 2019-20 in India. Interested candidates can apply before 90 Days from Date of Advertisement. More Details about GSI 2019 job given below.
GSI Grade Driver Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||Geological Survey of India|
|Name of the Post||Ordinary Grade Driver|
|No. of Posts||37|
- Applicants must have possessed 10th from recognized board.
- Aspirants should have valid driving license.
- Applicants age should not exceed 25 Years. For age relaxation check the GSI Grade Driver Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Trade Test
- Written Test
Application mode: Offline
Check the GSI Grade Driver Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Starting Date to apply online: 22nd April 2019
- Last date to apply online: 90 Days from Date of Advertisement
Pay Scale: Rs.19,900 to Rs.63,200/- Per Month
How to Apply:
- Go to official website gsi.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for Driver Posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Address– The Additional Director General, Geological Survey of India, Southern Region, GSI Complex, Bandlaguda, Hyderabad – 500068
Important Links :