Job Central Government
Government Jobs 2018 : Government conduct every year lot of employment exams. this year we expect lakhs of vacancy and recruitment in public sector like SSC, UPSC, Banking, Indian army, air force, JET Exam, IBPS, Railway, JIT Exam and many Various Vacancy. So this is biggest opportunity to all candidates. so keep visiting this page for latest govt jobs updates. There is a place for all types jobs notification available here.
JET (Joint Employment Test)
Post details: The JET (Joint Employment Test) Exam 2018 Notification has been released and candidates are to fill JET Specialist Officer Exam 2018 Application Form. There are lots of vacancies has released for Specialist Officer exam. This Exam will be conducted soon. The Specialist Officer exam 2018 Online Registration closed on 13th May, so candidates will have to do online registration and apply online on or before the last date. Here, we are going to provide you all the important details about Specialist Officer recruitment 2018 such as eligibility criteria, exam date, exam pattern, syllabus, selection procedure, pay scale, how to apply, and others.
Vacancy Name: JET Specialist Officer
No. of Vacancy: Various
Education Qualification: CA : Candidate who cleared CA Exam , CA Final Year (pursuing) ,and having 1 or 2 year Experience.
CS : candidate who are Clear CS Exam (Company Secretary ), CS Final Year (pursuing) ,and having 1 or 2 year Experience.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 to 30.
Selection process: Selection process will be based on:
- Online Examination
- Document Verification
Application mode: Online.
Pay Scale: Basic pay Scale of JET Specialist Officer-
|Officer Scale I||23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020.|
|Officer Scale II||31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950.|
|Officer Scale III||42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490.|
Important Tentative Dates:
- Application Form starting Date: 21-04-2018
- Application Form end Date: 13-05-2018
- Date of Downloading call later: 18-06-2018
- Date of Online Exam: 01, 07 & 08-07-2018
- Date for Declaration of Result – Main: 20-08-2018
- For General, OBC: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to first Log in to the Official website of JET Exam.
- Fill all the details on Online Application form like email, mobile number and required details.
- Scan signature & Upload Photograph.
- Finally, Click on Submission button to finish.
- Take the Print out for the further use.
JET Specialist Officer Syllabus: Click here