JET Exam: Joint Employment Test (JET) has conduct a notification for the Recruitment of IT Officer. JET conduct this exam across India. This is golden opportunities to those candidates who wants to grab this opportunities. JET Exam is going to select eligible and interested candidates for JET IT Officer. Eligible candidates can apply for this exam before the last date. Here We gave some detail like qualification education, age, salary, dates and other details given below.
JET Exam Vacancy Detail: Joint Employment Test (JET) has released a notification of the post of IT Officer.
JET IT Officer Qualification Qualification and Age:
|Name of the post||Age||Educational Qualification|
|IT Officer||Minimum 20
|4 year engineering is must. Apart from this Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer Application/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electronics.|
- Registration Date: The JET 2018 registration process will begin in September for PG programs and in November for UG programs.
- Exam Date: The JET 2018 exam will be conducted in January for PG program and in May for UG program.
JET IT Officer Exam Date: JET IT Officer Online Application form starting date starts from 26/03/2018 and last date for apply 06/05/2018.
JET IT Officer salary: The basic salary starts from 8200-20300 (with 4 advance Increments) The official will also be eligible for Medical and other allowances It depending on place of posting and other factors.
JET IT Officer Fees:
- 450/- for ST, SC,and OBC.
- 600/- for General and others.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Common written Examination, Document Verification and interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates firstly Open Official Website of JET www.jetexam.in
- Read the Recruitment Vacancy of Application and tab on.
- Fill up all the details like email mobile no. and other required details.
- Read application form carefully before submitted it.
- After Submitted online form take a print out of it.