Job Central Government
Government Jobs 2018/govt jobs : Government conduct every year lot of employment exams. this year we expect lakhs of vacancy and recruitment in public sector like SSC, UPSC, Banking, Indian army, air force, JET Exam, IBPS, Railway, JIT Exam and many Various Vacancy. So this is biggest opportunity to all candidates. so keep visiting this page for latest govt jobs/Government Jobs updates. There is a place for all types jobs notification available here.
JET Exam 2019 : JET Exam has been released JET 2019 Notification. Candidates are to fill JET 2019 Application Form 3rd June to 20 July 2019. So candidates will have to do online registration and apply online before the last date. Here, we are going to provide you all the important details about JET Notification of Stenographer Application Form, eligibility criteria, exam date, exam pattern, syllabus, selection procedure, preparation tips, how to apply, and others.
JET Exam 2019 Notification Details
|Organization Name||Joint Employment Test|
|Name of the Post||JET Steno Recruitment|
|No. of Posts||2677|
- Candidates must have completed 12th and Graduate from any recognized board or university.
- Minimum : 18 years
- Maximum : 35 years
- Online Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Application Fees :
- For General Candidates : 650/- Rs
- For ST/SC/OBC : 500/- Rs
Application mode: Online.
- Starting Date to apply online: 03/06/2019
- Last date to apply online: 20/07/2019
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates of Desk Operator post will get the following amount as salary,
Pay Scale of Desk Operator post : Rs. 12,000 to 48,000.
How to Apply:
- The Candidates can apply through Online mode in JET Exam official site : www.jet-exam.com
- Click on the Apply Online Link given on our Website in Important Link Section.
- Candidate are Require to Register for Applying for the Post.
Fill All the Mandatory Details in the Application form and Read All the Instruction before filling the form.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in Prescribed Size and Format as Mention in the Application form.
- Take Printout of your Application form for Future Reference.
- Online Application can be Submitted on or before 20 July 2019
Important Links :