KVS Recruitment 2018 –KVS released notification for the recruitment of 5193 Vice Principal, PGT, TGT & Head Master Posts. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is going to conducting Limited Departmental Examination (LDCE 2018) for filling 5193 Teaching Posts vacancy from eligible Teachers of KVS. Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2018 is for filling up the posts of Vice Principal, PGT, TGT & Head Masters. Eligible candidates can submit their completely filled for KVS Online Form from 11th April 2018. The last date to submit application forms for KVS Recruitment 2018 Notification is 25th April 2018. Thereby, all Central Government Job candidates may apply for KVS Vacancy 2018 before the application ends. Here we provided details such as KVS Fee, Eligibility Criteria, age limit and others.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment Details 2018:
Board Name: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
Name of the Posts: Vice Principal, PGT, TGT & Head Master Posts
Name of the Examination: Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE 2018)
No. of Vacancies: 5193 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Starting Date: 11-04-2018
Last Date: 25-04-2018
Last Date to submit Hard Copy of Application Form: 01-05-2018
KVS Exam Date: Coming Soon
Educational Qualification For KVS Recruitment
- Candidates should have degree in Library Science from any recognized institution, and should have a one-year diploma in library science.
- Candidate must passed out from Class 12th from a recognized board with a typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer.
- Candidate should be Graduate with 3 years of experience as LDC in Central/State Govt./Autonomous bodies/public undertakings.
- For Stenographer Candidate should be cleared in 12th from a recognized board with typing skills.
There are different Age limit for Different posts.
- Deputy Commissioner & Assistant Commissioner: Maximum 50 Years.
- Administrative Officer: Maximum 45 Years.
- Finance Officer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant: Maximum: 35 years.
- Hindi Translator: Maximum: 28 years.
- Upper Divison Clerk: Maximum 35 years.
- Stenographer & Lower Divison Clerk: Maximum 27 years.
- Librarian (Group-B): Maximum 35 years.
KVS Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written Test.
- Computer Based Test/ Examination.
- Skill Test.
- Typing Test.
- Proficiency Test.
- Candidates should pay Rs.1200/- for Group A, Rs. 750/- for Group B & C Posts.
- The Fee Should Pay through online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking (If Applicable).
- No fee for SC/ ST/PH & Ex-service men candidates.
How to Apply for KVS Recruitment 2018:
- First Candidates Visit the official website i.e www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Click on the Recruitment of Non-Teaching Posts 2018 Advertisement.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- After that click on the apply online link.
- Fill the Form with Relevant Details.
- Upload Scanned documents and Photograph.
- Pay the Application Fee and Take a Print out of form for future Use.
|Advertisement Date||19th December 2017|
|Starting Date to Apply||21st December 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||11th January 2018|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|