Job Central Government
Government Jobs 2018/govt jobs : Government conduct every year lot of employment exams. this year we expect lakhs of vacancy and recruitment in public sector like SSC, UPSC, Banking, Indian army, air force, JET Exam, IBPS, Railway, JIT Exam and many Various Vacancy. So this is biggest opportunity to all candidates. so keep visiting this page for latest govt jobs/Government Jobs updates. There is a place for all types jobs notification available here.
NCB Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2019
NCB Recruitment 2019: Get Direct Official Link for applying NCB Recruitment 2019 along with current NCB Recruitment Notification 2019 here. Find all recent NCB Vacancy 2019 across India and check all latest NCB 2019 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming NCB Recruitment 2019 immediately here.
NCB Notification 2019-20: Apply Online for Intelligence Officer & Jr. Intelligence Officer posts 156 Vacancies in NCB Recruitment 2019-20 in India. Interested candidates can apply before 60 days from the date of issue . More Details about NCB 2019 job given below.
NCB Notification 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)|
|Name of the Post||Intelligence Officer & Jr. Intelligence Officer|
|No. of Posts||156|
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Jr. Intelligence Officer||115|
Applicants should complete Graduation in the respective field from the recognized Institute or University. Refer official notification for more details.
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- Maximum Age: 57 years
Age Relaxation Details
- SC/ST is 05 years
- OBC is 03 years.
Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) is going to hire young dynamic candidates through the below section rounds.
Application Fees: If you are applying for the NCB Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2019 then pay the application fee as given below which is nonrefundable. Check the official notification for more details.
- Job Post date: 15.05.2019
- Last date for submission of application: within 60 days from the date of issue of this circular
All the selected candidates are going to receive the monthly pay scale for Intelligence Officer, Junior Intelligence Officer Posts as follows.
|Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|Intelligence Officer||Rs.9300 – 34800 + GP Rs.4600|
|Jr. Intelligence Officer||Rs.9300 – 34800 + GP Rs.4200|
How to Apply:
- Log on to the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) official portal – www.narcoticsindia.nic.in.
- Find out the NCB Notification 2019 Advt on the home page.
- Read the complete notification details to ensure your eligibility criteria.
- Then, click on the Apply Offline link.
- Fill up the application with all the necessary details.
- If required, upload documents in the proper mode.
- Pay the nonrefundable application fee as per your category.
- Thus, hit on the submit button and save it.
- Finally, make a print copy of the application for future reference.
|Name of the post||Address|
|Intelligence Officer||Deputy Director General (HQ), Narcotics Control Bureau, West Block No.1, Wing No. 5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066|
|Jr. Intelligence Officer||Deputy Director (Admn.), Narcotics Control Bureau, West Block No.1, Wing No. 5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066|
Important Links :