Job Central Government
Government Jobs 2018/govt jobs : Government conduct every year lot of employment exams. this year we expect lakhs of vacancy and recruitment in public sector like SSC, UPSC, Banking, Indian army, air force, JET Exam, IBPS, Railway, JIT Exam and many Various Vacancy. So this is biggest opportunity to all candidates. so keep visiting this page for latest govt jobs/Government Jobs updates. There is a place for all types jobs notification available here.
NMDC Recruitment 2019 | Executive Trainee Posts
NMDC Recruitment 2019: NMDC Limited has planned to fill up 255 vacancies in various locations. It invites online application from qualified aspirants. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Executive Trainees in following departments (i.e.) Technical & Administration. As per the NMDC recruitment 2019 notification, totally 255 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. The last date for submission of online application is 14.06.2019.
NMDC 2019 Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||National Mineral Development Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Executive Trainee (ET) Posts|
|No. of Posts||255|
Education Qualification: Applicants must have completed Degree/ Engineering/ PG Degree/ PG Diploma from recognized university.
- Minimum Age Limits: 18 Years
- Maximum Age limits: 27 Years
Applicants of NMDC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019 must participate in the following Interview rounds to get select for the Posts of Executive Trainee (ET) Posts,
- Written Examination. (Online Based written examination).
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview.
- Application Processing fee (All Candidates): 300
- Examination Fee (Gen/OBC Only): No Application Fee
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application -14th May 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application -14th June 2019
Pay Scale: Rs.20600 Per month
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website of (NMDC) National Mineral Development Corp.
- Download the National Mineral Development Corp ET Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Read the notification details and eligible candidates can click on the link to the online application form of ET Posts.
- Fill up all the details in the NMDC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019 Online Application form.
- Pay the Application Fee as mentioned below.
- Submit the NMDC Application form before the Last Date.
Important Links :