Bharat Dynamics MT Syllabus 2021
|Origination Name||Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL)|
|Name of Post||Executive Cadre|
|No. of Vacancy||46 Posts|
|Selection Process||For the posts of General Manager (HR), Deputy General Manager (New Projects), Medical Officer & Asst. Manager (Safety): – Selection will be based on Interview.
For the posts of Management Trainees: – Selection will be based on Written Test (Computer Based Online Test) and Interview
|Application Submission Start Date||04th July, 2021 at 14.00 hrs|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19th July, 2021 at 23.00Hrs|
About Exam :
All the Candidates who filled their Application form are now waiting for their Exam. The Date of Written Test (Computer Based Online Test) / Interview Will be Available Soon. The Exam will be Conducted Online. More Details about the Exam is provided below…
Test Centres :
Following is the list of Examination Centers:
- Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Vishakhapatnam and cities may add or delete subject to number of applications received.
- Candidate has to indicate the Centre in the Online Application Form in which he/she desires to take the Examination. BDL reserves the right to add / cancel any Centre and ask the candidates of any centre to appear from another centre.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process :
|Name of Posts||Selection Process|
|For the posts of General Manager (HR), Deputy General Manager (New Projects), Medical Officer & Asst. Manager (Safety)||Selection will be based on Interview.|
|For the posts of Management Trainees||Selection will be based on Written Test (Computer Based Online Test) and Interview|
GM (HR), DGM (New Projects), MO & Asst. Manager (Safety)
- Selection will be based on Interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on the number of years of experience in the requisite/ relevant field/ area followed by aggregate marks obtained in the required qualification and age. Candidates are required to appear for Interview on the date, time and venue which will be mentioned in their Call Letter will be sent through email / Post and to their correspondence email id / Postal address.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview in the ratio of maximum 1:10 based on the number of years of experience in the requisite field / area followed by aggregate marks obtained in the required qualification and age. The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews will be displayed on company’s website.
Written Test (Computer Based Online Test)
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The CBT will be of Two hours duration
- Exam will be in two parts comprising of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Part-I will consist of 100 MCQs on the concerned subject/discipline.
- Part-II will consist of 50 MCQs on General Aptitude.
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
Concerned Subject/ Discipline – In this section, candidate need to attend his / her Specialization subject and answer only of that Questions.
General Aptitude – The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School.
The weightage assigned to CBT and Interview Marks in the selection process is 85% and 15% respectively. Minimum qualifying marks for short listing for Interview candidates who have secured 60% in CBT for UR & EWS and 50% in CBT for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PwBD with respect to posts reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PwBD candidates respectively.
Note: Candidates need to secure the minimum qualifying marks in CBT, to qualify for subsequent stage of selection. Cut off marks in each discipline will be determined keeping in view up to 7:1 (candidate: post) ratio. The Selection Committee will decide the final ratio of calling candidates. Candidates who meet the cut off marks criteria will be short listed for interview in the respective discipline.