Gujarat Police Constable Syllabus 2021 Details
|Job Designation||Unarmed Constable, Armed Constable, Jail Sepoy & Others|
|No. of Vacancies||9713|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
Gujarat Police Constable Exam Pattern 2021
BSF CBT Test Pattern – Constable GD
- The questions will be Objective Type only.
- Negative Marks will be as per the Board Rules
- Number Series
- Mirror Images
- Alphabet Series
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- The problem of Age Calculation
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Test of Direction Sense
- Decision Making etc.
- Cubes & Dice
- Non-verbal series
- Embedded figures, etc.
- Famous Places in India.
- Rivers, Lakes, and Seas.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian Politics.
- Current Affairs.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- General Science.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Indian History.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian Parliament.
- Environmental Issues.
- Indian Economy.
- Time & Work
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Uses of Table & Graphs
- Profit & Loss
- Simple Interest
- The relationship between Numbers
- Decimals and Fraction
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Distance
- Number System
- Computation of Whole Numbers
Reasoning Ability Syllabus
- Spatial Orientation.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- Symbolic/ Number Classification.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Visual Memory.
- Decision Making.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Word Building Statement Conclusion.
- Space Visualization.
- Direction Sense.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Figural Classification.
- Time & Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Simple Interest.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Profit & Loss.
- Boats & Streams.
- Problems on Ages.
- Allegations & Mixtures.
- Fundamental Operations.
- Compound Interest.
- Least Common Multiple (LCM) & Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Permutations & Combinations.
- Number System.
- Problems on squares, cubes.
Gujarat Police Bharti Sub Inspector Recruitment
The Police Recruitment Board Gujarat has released an Employment Notification recently in the Gujarat State. Gujarat Police Recruitment Board has released a Notification to fill 115 Sub Inspector Posts in their Department. The board officials are accepting an online application from young and eligible candidates. Therefore, to get into Gujarat Police Jobs 2017, you have to complete the Gujarat Police Recruitment Selection Process. There is two Written Test as the Selection Process for this Recruitment. For your better preparation, we are providing a complete Gujarat Police Syllabus and Exam Pattern here.
Details About Gujarat Police Sub Inspector Syllabus
Name of the Organization: Gujarat Police Recruitment Board.
Official Website: www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
Total No. of Posts: 115 posts.
Name of the Posts: Sub Inspector Class 2.
Last Date to Apply: 2nd August 2017.
Gujarat Police Bharti Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Gujarat Police Prelims Exam Pattern
|1.||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||100 Marks|
Gujarat Police Mains Syllabus
|S. No||Paper||Subject||Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Paper 1||Gujarati Language & Gujarati Literature||100||1 hr 30 min|
|2.||Paper 2||English||100||1 hr 30 min|
|3.||Paper 3||GK, Computer, Reasoning, Current Affairs||100||1 hr 30 min|
|4.||Paper 4||Law||100||1 hr 30 min|
Gujarat Police Bharti Sub Inspector
Refer to the Gujarat Police SI Syllabus updated on this page and prepare well for the exam. The syllabus provided here is only for reference. Therefore, download the provided Gujarat Police Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern on this Page. Also, get the complete Gujarat Police Mains Syllabus to score good marks in the Exam.
Download Gujarat Police Prelims & Mains Exam Syllabus
General Knowledge & Current Affairs Syllabus
- Indian Constitution.
- General Politics.
- Awards and Honors.
- Economic Scene.
- Current events.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Sports and Games.
- Important Days.
- Books and Authors.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
Gujarat Police SI Syllabus – History of Gujarati Literature
- Jaina tradition
- Bhakti tradition: Sagun and Nirgun (Jnanmargi)
- Non-sectarian tradition (Laukik parampara)
- Sudharak yug
- Pandit yug
- Gandhi yug
- Anu-Gandhi yug
- Adhunik yug
Gujarat Police Bharti Sub Inspector Syllabus – Geography
- Principles of Geography
- Physical Geography
- Environmental Geography
- Perspectives in Human Geography
- Economic Geography
- Population and Settlement Geography
- Regional Planning
- Models, Theories, and Laws in Human Geography
- Indian Geography
- Physical Setting
- Transport, Communication, and Trade
- Cultural Setting
- Regional Development and Planning
- Political Aspects
- Contemporary Issues
Gujarat Police SI Syllabus – General Science
- Environmental Science.
Gujarat Police Bharti Syllabus – Gujarat Language
- Gujarati Grammar.
- Idioms and Phrase in Gujarati.
Gujarat Police Bharti SI Syllabus – Gujarat Literature
- Narratives: Rasa, Akhyan, and Padayatra
- Lyrical: Pada
- Fiction: Novel and short story
- Literary Essay
- Lyrical Poetry
- History of theoretical Gujarati criticism
- Recent research in the folk tradition
Gujarat Police Prelims Syllabus – English
- Verb & Adverbs.
- Error Correction.
- Theme detection.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Word Formation.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Passage Completion.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
Gujarat Police Mains Syllabus – Reasoning
- Logical Sequence.
- Binary Logic.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Problem Solving.
- Blood Relations.
- Assumptions etc.
Computer Proficiency Syllabus
- Windows Operating System
- Desktop Applications such as
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
- E-mail Management
- Internet Surfing.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Constitution of India.
- Criminal Procedure Code, 1973.
- Limitation Act, 1963.
- P. Land Revenue Act, 1959.
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882.
- P. Area Control Act, 1961.
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881.
- Specific Relief Act, 1963.
- Civil Procedure Code, 1908.
- Indian Penal Code, 1861, etc.
Keya (verified owner) –
Go for It,,Nice book with latest questions,
Sumit jha (verified owner) –
It’s a very useful book, I recommend all of you to read this book
Gautam (verified owner) –
I think at this price range it’s worth to buying
Nehrika (verified owner) –
The quality of the book is just great, this is a revised edition with slight bigger than the older edition.. print quality is awesome which i liked and i am happy with it. Although i remove one star here because the seller did not check before sending as there were some pages scrambled and joint
Azad (verified owner) –
Good collection of questions
Girish (verified owner) –
Best book question is very good
Aadi tiwari (verified owner) –
Must buy !!!
Kairav (verified owner) –
Go for It,,Nice book with latest questions,