JCECEB PMECE Exam Date :
JCECEB May Conduct The PMECE Exam In November / December 2021. Confirm Exam Date Will Be informed Through The Admit Card. The PMECE Admit Card Link is Given Below.
JCECEB PMECE Exam Pattern :
Take A Look At PMECE Exam Pattern –
- The PMECE Exam Will Be Objective Type.
- The exam will Have multiple Choice Questions.
- The Exam Will Be in English & Hindi ( Bilingual ) Language.
- The Right Answer Will Be Awarded 01 Mark.
- There Will be Negative Marking Of 0.25 marks.
- More Than 01 Answer Of Question Will be Cancelled.
JCECEB PMECE Detailed Exam Pattern :
Intermediate Level Exam Pattern
|Group||Subjects||No. Of Questions|
Matriculation Level Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. Of Questions|
PMECE Syllabus :
- FORCE AND LAWS OF MOTION
- WORK ENERGY AND POWER
- ROTATIONAL MOTION AND MOMENT OF INERTIA
- PROPERTIES OF SOLID AND FLUIDS
- HEAT AND THERMODYNAMICS
- CURRENT ELECTRICITY
- EFFECT OF ELECTRIC CURRENT
- ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION AND ULTERNATING CURRENT
- ELECTRON , PHOTON AND RADIO ACTIVITY
CHEMISTRY (PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY)
- ATOMIC STRUCTURE
- CHEMICAL BOND
- SOLID STATE
- NUCLEAR CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL EQUILIBRIUM
- IONIC EQUILIBRIUM
- THERMOCHEMISTY AND THERMODYNAMICS
- CHEMICAL KINETICS
- SURFACE CHEMISTRY
- PPRINCIPLES OF METALLURGICAL OPERTAIONS
- CHEMICAL PERIODICITY
- COMPARATIVE STUDY OF ELEMENTS
- TRANSITIONS METALS
- CO-ORDINATION COMPOUND
- CHEMICAL ANALYSIS
- CHEMISTRY OF HYDRO CARBON
- ORGANIC COMPOUNDS BASED ON FUNCTIONAL GROUP CONTAINING NITROGEN
- ORGANIC COMPOUNDS CONTAINING ORGANIC OXYGENS
- CHEMISTRY IN DAILY LIFE
Zoology will comprise following topics : –
- Origin of Life
- Organic Evolution
- Mechanism of Organic Evolution
- Human Genetics and Eugenics
- Applied Biology
- Mammalian Anatomy (Eg. Rabbit)
- Animal Physiology
- Detailed studies of Protozoa, Porifera, Coelenterate, Aschelminthes, Annelida and Arthropod.
Botany will comprise following topics : –
- Plant Cell
- Seeds in angiospermic plants
- Cell differentiation Plant Tissue
- Anatomy of Root, stem and leaf
- Important phylums
- CO-ORDINATE GEOMETRY OF TWO DEMENSIONS
- CO-ORDINATE GEOMETRY OF THREE DIMENSIONS
- VECTOR ALGEBRA
- DIFFERENTIAL CALCULUS
- INTEGRAL CALCULUS
- DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
- NUMERICAL METHODS
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Word Meanings
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- Meaning of Phrases & Idioms
- Fill in the blanks – Complete/ Improvement of the sentences with correct use of Pronouns, Verbs, Adverbs & Adjectives
- Reading comprehension’s followed by questions.
Questions are designed to test the candidate‟s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
Aadi tiwari (verified owner) –
Nice packing and same book delivery
Tanay (verified owner) –
Best book ever for eaxam
Onveer (verified owner) –
Very helpful because of its detail explanations.
Idhant (verified owner) –
A good purchase.. and a good book
Akanksh (verified owner) –
Everything is printed in good quality
Aarav (verified owner) –
The quality of the book is just great, this is a revised edition with slight bigger than the older edition.. print quality is awesome which i liked and i am happy with it. Although i remove one star here because the seller did not check before sending as there were some pages scrambled and joint
Chaitanya (verified owner) –
Value for money
Advik (verified owner) –
Big ocien of khowalege