Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2021 – Details
|Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Karnataka High Court|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Selection Process 2021
To fill the vacancies of the Civil Judge, the officials of the Karnataka High Court are going to conduct the following 4 rounds as a selection process. The candidates should be selected based on the performance in the Preliminary and Mains examination. After that candidates move to the further selection process. Candidates gain good marks by knowing the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2021.
- Preliminary Test
- Mains Examination
- Viva-voce Test
- Computer Test
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2021
In this section, we had complete information regarding the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2021 for both preliminary and mains examinations. Candidates are advised to make a note of the given Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2021 and Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Selection Process 2021. During your preparation refer once.
- Preliminary Examination: It consists of 100 Multiple Choice Questions of 100 Marks contains 3 parts. They are as follows:
- Civil Law – Part A
- Criminal Law – Part B
- General Knowledge – Reasoning/ Mental Ability (Part -C)
2. Mains Examination
- Translation Paper (Maximum Marks 100)
- Law Paper I (Maximum Marks 100)
- Law Paper-II (Maximum Marks 100)
- Paper III Law (Maximum Marks 100)
3. VIVA-VOCE (Maximum Marks 100)
The candidate’s General Knowledge, grasp of principles of law, and suitability for appointment as Civil Judge shall be tested.
4. COMPUTER TEST (Maximum Marks 25)
The test of knowledge of computers shall carry a maximum of 25 marks and such marks secured by the candidate shall be considered for ascertaining the suitability and computer knowledge of the candidates.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2021
Candidates download the given Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2021 and prepare well for the upcoming exams. And also get a job in the Karnataka High Court.
Part – A: Civil Law
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908;
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981;
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882;
- Indian Contract Act, 1872;
- Specific Relief Act, 1963;
- Indian Constitution; and
- Karnataka Rent Act, 1999.
Part- B: Criminal Law
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973;
- Indian Penal code, 1860; and
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
★ Practice Reasoning Questions & Answers ★★
Part – C: General Knowledge – Reasoning/ Mental Ability
- Indian Politics.
- Indian Parliament.
- Famous Books & Authors
- Famous Places in India.
- Environmental Issues.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Current Affairs.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Indian History.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Countries and Capitals.
- General Science.
- Indian Economy.
★★ Practice GK Questions & Answers ★★
Law Paper -I
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908;
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973;
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872;
- Principles of Pleading and the Constitution of India.
- The framing of Issues and writing of Judgments in Civil Cases.
- The framing of Charges and writing of Judgments in Criminal cases.
There are no reviews yet.