RBI Specialist Grade B Officer Syllabus 2021
|Job Designation||Specialist Officer|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern for Specialists 2021
The Reserve Bank of India conducted the written examination for Specialist Grade-B Officers Post 2021. Hence, the aspirants who applied for the RBI Specialist Grade B Officers Vacancies 2021 can check the Exam Pattern in the section below. Also, download the free RBI Syllabus PDF from the link at the end of the section below. Furthermore, check out the RBI Grade- B Officers Previous Question Papers and Study Material free Pdf available from the link at the end of the article. For more details visit the official Reserve Bank of India Website.
|Paper||Subjects||No of Questions|
|I||Professional Knowledge in the Area of Specialization||65|
|II||English (Writing Skills)||–|
|III||Professional Knowledge in the Area of Specialization||Approx 9-10|
- Duration of Exam is 90 Mins for each Paper
- Each Section Carries 100 Marks
- Paper, I will be of Objective whereas Paper II & III will be Descriptive
- The Total Marks for Written Examination is 300 Marks
- An Interview is conducted for 50 Marks
RBI Grade B Officer Exam Syllabus 2021
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Grade B Officers|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2021
RBI Grade B Officer Exam Pattern 2021 – Phase I
|S.No||Sections||Total Marks||Time Duration|
- It will consist of Objective Type Questions
- The total duration for the examination is 2 Hours
RBI Officer Grade B Exam Pattern 2021 – Phase II
|Paper 1||English (Written Skills)||100||90 Mins|
|Paper 2||Economics & Social Issues||100||90 Mins|
|Paper 3||Optional paper (Finance & Management/Economics/Statistics)||100||90 Mins|
|Total||300||2 Hrs 30 Mins|
- Questions will be of Objective Type
- The total duration for the examination is 2 Hrs 30 Mins
RBI Grade B Officer Phase 1 Syllabus
- English Language.
- General Awareness.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- Idioms & Phrases
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Antonyms etc.
- Banking Terms, Current Rates
- International & National Organizations.
- General Science.
- General Knowledge.
- Indian Economy.
- Current Affairs.
- Time & Distance.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Simple Interest.
- Profit & Loss.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time & Work.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Blood Relations.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Embedded Figures
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Mirror Images
- Decision Making
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Series etc.
RBI Grade B Phase II Syllabus
- English (Writing Skills).
- Economic and Social Issues.
- Finance & Management/ Economics/ Statistics.
Economics and Social Issues
- Growth and Development.
- Measurement of growth: National Income and per capita income.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental issues.
- Economic Reforms in India
- Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India.
- Industrial and Labour Policy.
- Monetary and Fiscal Policy.
- The role of Economic Planning.
- Opening up of the Indian Economy.
For More Topics Download Pdf.
- Financial System.
- Financial Markets.
- General Topics.
- Management: its nature and scope.
- The Management Processes.
- Human Resource Development.
- Motivation, Morale, and Incentives.
- Corporate Governance.
- Micro Economics.
- Macro Economics.
- International Economics.
- Public Economics.
- India’s Economy and Development Issues.
- Statistical Methods
- Linear Models
- Statistical Inference
- Multivariate Analysis
- Optimization Techniques and Statistical Quality Control
- Sample Surveys and Design of Experiments
- Applied Economic Statistics
- Vital Statistics
- Numerical Analysis
- Basic Computer Applications
RBI Grade B Syllabus Books & Reference Materials:
- Indian Economy by Uma Kapila.
- Indian Economy by Mishra Puri.
- Sociology by C.N. Shankar Rao.
- Growth & Development by Devraj Ray.
- Economic Times.
- Business Standard.
Weekly/ Monthly Magazines:
- Economic and Political Weekly.
- Business India.
- Southern Economist.
- RBI Bulletins.
- World Development Report.
- Economic Survey of India.
Finance and Management:
- Monetary Theory & Public Policy by Kenneth Kurihara.
- An Introduction to Economics by Stonier & C Hauge.
- Indian Economy by R. Dutt and KPM Sundaram.
- Indian Economy by Mishra & Puri.
- Major Economic Newspapers & Economic & Political Weekly.
- Economic Growth and Development by Mayer and Baldwin.
- Financial Management by Prasanna Chandra.
- Public Finance by KK and Sundaram.
Ekaraj (verified owner) –
Nice book its provide deep information about chapter and I think you should buy this hopefully you get help this
Darpan (verified owner) –
just good book not best because of less questions.
Qasim (verified owner) –
Good quality very informative interesting loved it very useful stuff
Aayush (verified owner) –
Umang (verified owner) –
Best book ever for eaxam
Hiya (verified owner) –
Rushil (verified owner) –
This is the best book
Utkarsh (verified owner) –
Worth for money. Overall nice book.