TN MRB AMO Recruitment Exam Details
||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board
|Name of the Post
||Assistant Medical Officer (AMO)
Tamilnadu MRB AMO Exam Pattern
|Written Exam in Optical Markup Reader (OMR) Sheet – Objective Type Question
||Homeopathy, Ayurveda, and Siddha
||02 Hours 30 Minutes
TN Medical Services Recruitment Board AMO Exam Syllabus
- Systems-Based Practice
- Knowledge of Ayurveda Medicine with Modern Advances
- Patient Care
- Professional good standing
- Practice-Based Learning and Improvement
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Homoeopathic Pharmacy.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Material Medical
- Organon of Medicine.
- The practice of Medicine.
- Physiology& Biochemistry.
- Community Medicine.
- Basic concepts of Quality control & Quality assurance.
- The introduction of controlled and extended drug delivery systems.
- Transdermal drug delivery system.
- Regulatory control.
- Sustained-release formulation.
- Brief introduction and principles of Siddha and Homeopathic system of medicines.
- Alkaloid-containing drugs.
- Processing of tablets.
- Drug interaction
- Adverse drug reaction: Drugs in clinical toxicity.
- Processing of capsules.
- The structure of the cell.
- Elementary tissues of the body.
- The composition of blood.
- Nutrition & health classification of foods.
- Dispensing Pharmacy
- Drug dependence.
- Study of immunological products.
- Quality control of drugs.
- Drug regulatory affairs.
- Introduction to pharmaceutical legislation.
- Disease manifestation.
- Drugs in clinical toxicity.
TN MRB Exam Syllabus for Medical Physicist
|Name of the Organization
||Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board (TN MRB)
| Exam Date
|Medical Physics(PG Standard)
||02 Hours 30 Minutes
TN Medical Recruitment Board Syllabus 2021
- Basics of Radiological Physics
- Radiation Therapy Physics
- Physics of Brachytherapy
- Biological Effects of Radiation
- Radiation Hazard Evaluation and Control
- Diagnostic Radiation Physics
- Physics of Nuclear Medicine
- Physics of Ultrasound & Imaging
- Lasers in Medicine and Thermography
- Mri and Bio-Medical Instrumentation
The post TN MRB AMO, Medical
Physicist & Other Preparation Book appeared first on Exam Inspect.