Job Central Government
Government Jobs 2018/govt jobs : Government conduct every year lot of employment exams. this year we expect lakhs of vacancy and recruitment in public sector like SSC, UPSC, Banking, Indian army, air force, JET Exam, IBPS, Railway, JIT Exam and many Various Vacancy. So this is biggest opportunity to all candidates. so keep visiting this page for latest govt jobs/Government Jobs updates. There is a place for all types jobs notification available here.
RFCL Recruitment 2019 Notification
RFCL NFL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 79 Non- Executive Posts.Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited has released the latest recruitment notification in Telangana State. RFCL Career opportunities are to fill up 79 eligible candidates of Non-Executive Posts. Interested job aspirants can apply start apply from 13th May 2019. And the applications can be received up to 09th June 2019. No applications will be accepted after the last date of application.
RFCL NFL Notification 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Indian Institute Of Management (IIM) Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (RFCL)|
|Name of the Post||Non-Executive (Group C)|
|No. of Posts||79|
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- Persons with Disabilities – 10 Years
- SC/ST PWD – 15 Years
- OBC PWD – 13Years
- Junior Engg Assistant Grade II (Mechanical) (W-3)- 34 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II (Electrical) (W-3)- 20 posts
- Junior Engg Assistant Grade II (Instrumentation) (W-3)-16 posts
- Junior Engg Assistant Grade II (Chemical Lab) (W-3)- 03 posts
- Store Assistant Gr-II (W-3) 03 posts
- Pharmacist (W-3)-03 posts
- Junior Engg Assistant(Mechanical)- Diploma in mechanical engineering.
- Junior Engineering Assistant(Electrical)- Diploma in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Junior Engg Assistant (Instrumentation) – Diploma in Instrumentation
- Junior Engg Assistant(Chemical Lab)– B.Sc degree with Chemistry as one subject
- Store Assistant– Graduate Degree in any Discipline.
Pharmacist- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Written Examination
The Candidates must pay the defined Application Fee based on category wise.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.200/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Nil
- Starting Date to apply online: 13/05/2019
- Last date to apply online: 8/06/2019
The Short Listed Non-Executives will be stipend with the below Salary Structure,
Salary: Rs. 9000/- to 16,400/- (Pre Revised) per month.
How to Apply:
- Click on Apply Online Link given below.
- A Page opens with further details to apply.
- On Left of the page Choose “Registration” Option for new registration.
- Enter all the valid details in the application.
- Press the continue button to fill the additional credentials.
- Do check carefully to the information you filled in the application.
- After completion of filling the application upload, the scanned documents.
- Verify once on the details you mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee if you are in the paying category.
- Finally, Press the “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the application for your future need.
Important Links :