Job Central Government
Government Jobs 2018/govt jobs : Government conduct every year lot of employment exams. this year we expect lakhs of vacancy and recruitment in public sector like SSC, UPSC, Banking, Indian army, air force, JET Exam, IBPS, Railway, JIT Exam and many Various Vacancy. So this is biggest opportunity to all candidates. so keep visiting this page for latest govt jobs/Government Jobs updates. There is a place for all types jobs notification available here.
Steel Authority of India Limited SAIL Recruitment 2019 Notification
SAIL Vacancy 2019: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bhilai Steel Plant invites applications for the recruitment of Fire Engineer, Operator cum Technician, Jr Staff Nurse & Other vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy of SAIL jobs can read details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the full SAIL Notification & Apply Online.
SAIL Bhilai Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bhilai Steel Plant|
|Name of the Post||SAIL, Bhilai Steel Plant Various Vacancies|
|No. of Posts||153|
Post name and Education Qualification:
Fire Engineer- Bachelor of Fire Engineering with minimum 65% marks.
Operator cum Technician (Trainee)- Matriculation and three years full-time Diploma in Engineering in relevant discipline from a Government recognized institute.
Attendant cum Technician (Boiler Operation)- Matriculation and ITI (Full time) from Govt. recognized institute with either 1st class or 2nd class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency.
Blaster- Matriculation with valid Blaster certificate or valid Mining Mate certificate of Competency.
Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee)- B.Sc. (Nursing) from an Institution recognized by Nursing (Trainee) Council of India.
OR 10+2/Intermediate in Science with Diploma of minimum three years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery from a Govt. recognized Institution with valid registration in Nursing Council of India/States and with minimum 1-year post qualification clinical experience in a hospital.
Pharmacist (Trainee)- Degree in Pharmacy Or 10+2 / Intermediate in science with Diploma in Pharmacy of minimum two years duration and Registration with Indian/State Pharmacy Council with 1 year of experience.
Jr. Medical Technologist (Trainee)- B.Sc in relevant discipline Or 10+2/ Intermediate in Technologist (Trainee) Science with minimum 2 years Diploma in relevant discipline with 1-year experience in a hospital.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 28 years
- On the basis of Written Test and Trade Test/Skill Test.
- Starting Date to apply online: 19/01/2019
- Last date to apply online: 09/02/2019
- For Fire Engineer Pay Scale Rs. 20600-46000 will move to pay scale of Rs. 24900-50500/- on successful completion of training.
- For Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) Pay Scale Rs. 16800-3%-24110/-
- Junior Staff Nurse (Trainee) pay scale Rs. 16800-3%-24110/-
- Pharmacist (Trainee) pay Scale Rs. 16800-3%-24110/-
- Junior Medical Technologist (Trainee) Pay Scale Rs. 16800-3%-24110/-
- Attendant-cum-Technician Pay Scale Rs. 15830-3%22150/-
- Blaster Pay Scale Rs. 15830-3%22150/-
How to Apply:
- Go to the Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Official Website @www.sail.co.in
- Search for SAIL Recruitment 2019 for Fire Engineer Vacancies.
- Fill the Application form with details.
- Attach the required documents to the SAIL application form.
- Remit the SAIL Fire Engineer Application Fee based on your category.
- Finally, Send the Steel Authority of India Limited Online Form before the closing date.
Important Links :