Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan – Planning Coordinator (Last date: 31/05/2018)
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan: The Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan 2018 Notification has been released on 2th May and candidates are to fill Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan 2018 Application Form from 31 May 2018. planning coordinator exam will be conducted on 31 may 2018. We want to inform all the candidates, the planning coordinator post 2018. so candidates will have to do apply On before the last date. Here, we are going to provide you all the important details about planning coordinator recruitment 2018.
Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed Graduate with hons. in economics/statistics/mathematics with professional qualification with professional of PGDCA/MCA/with 1 year experience in related field.
Age Limit: A candidate should be minimum 21 years and maximum 42 years as on 01/01/2018
Application mode: offline.
Salary : The basic pay of Rs. 13600/- per month & other Allowance as per OPEPA norm.
1. Age limit for all the post is 21-42 as on 01.01.2018
2. 5 years age relaxation would be applicable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBC/Women categories and 10 years for PH Candiates.
3. All the posts are purely contractual and can be terminated at any time.
4. These posts are co-terminus with the tenure of RTE-SSA programme.
5. Selection of candidates will be made strictly on merit basis basing on their essential
6. Functional computer literacy for all the posts is essential.
7. After engagement, no transfer will be made from the concerned Block.
8. The application may be sent by Speed Post / Registry Post only to the District Project Coordinator, RTE-Sarva Shikshya Abhiyan, At/Po/Dist- Nabarangpur, PIN – 764059 and the envelope containing the application should be super scribed by “Application for the post of at BEO”
Important Date and links