Job Central Government
Government Jobs 2018/govt jobs : Government conduct every year lot of employment exams. this year we expect lakhs of vacancy and recruitment in public sector like SSC, UPSC, Banking, Indian army, air force, JET Exam, IBPS, Railway, JIT Exam and many Various Vacancy. So this is biggest opportunity to all candidates. so keep visiting this page for latest govt jobs/Government Jobs updates. There is a place for all types jobs notification available here.
SBI Recruitment 2019| SBI Clerk Vacancies 2019
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019: SBI Clerk 2019 Official Notification for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) is released on the official website, sbi.co.in. SBI Clerk (Junior Associates – Customer Support and Sales) is one of the most sought-after jobs in India. Working as a Junior Associate in SBI is highly prestigious and the official notification is now released on sbi.co.in/careers.
According to the SBI Clerk 2019 official notification, 8653 vacancies have been announced for the post of Junior Associates – Customer Support and Sales. In this article, we will give detailed information about SBI Clerk 2019. The online registration for SBI Clerk 2019 exam will start from 12th April 2019.
SBI Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)|
|No. of Posts||8904|
Education Qualification: Candidates having Graduation Degree in any discipline are eligible to apply to the post. Candidates who are in Final year of their graduation can also apply provisionally.
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years
- candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1991 and not later than 01.04.1999
- The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local Languages.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/PwD/XS: Rs. 125/-
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 12-04-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 03-05-2019
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 03-05-2019
- Last Date for Printing your Application: 18-05-2019
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Tentative): June 2019
- Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Prelims Exam): From 1st Week of June 2019
- Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Main Exam): From 4th Week of July 2019
- Date of Main Examination (Tentative): 10/08/2019
- Candidates posted to the post of Clerical Cadre will receive a decent salary by State Bank of India. A total of Rs. 21000/- to Rs. 23000/- is given as salary to an SBI Clerk.
- Emoluments- Rs. 23600/- per month inclusive of D.A
- Benefits- Provident Fund, New Pension Scheme, Gratuity Fund, Medical leave.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of the SBI.
- Search the link of Junior Associate/Clerk Recruitment 2019 and click on the same.
- Now read all the instructions carefully and also download the advertisement and check all the information thoroughly.
- After checking all the information, click on the link “New Registration”.
- Fill the registration details carefully and submit the information. On successful registration, a unique registration number and password will be generated for further process.
- Now login with the registration ID and password and fill the application form part.
- Also, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature as per the specifications prescribed.
- Pay the registration fee to complete the application form. Candidates are recommended to check all the entries before submitting the application form.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Links :