SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
SBI apprentice Recruitment 2019 State Bank of India provides the most recent Jobs News updates for apprentices in the countries of Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh under the Skill India apprenticeship Act. This SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 will fill a total of 700 vacant slots. Candidates that meet the desirable criteria set out in the 2019 SBI Recluitment Notification are invited to submit applications online. From 17 September 2019, interested applicants can submit applications to SBI Apprentice Jobs 2019 by online. Okay, officials from State Bank of India (SBI) will give the selected applicants 1 year of education. The candidates are requested to read full information concerning State Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2019 on this Free Work Warning site before submitting the application. The last time the application is submitted online is 06 October 2019.
Overview of SBI Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Number of Posts||700 Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||17th September 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||6th October 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Online Written Test, Test of Local Language|
|Work Location||Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab|
SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2019 Details | SBI Careers 2019
In Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, the State Bank of India is undertaking recruitment efforts to fill apprenticeship jobs soon. Qualifiers will be invited by the following webpages:/nsdcindia.org or TTP:/training:/apprentiateindia.org or TTT:/bfsissc.com or TTP:/bank.sbi / careers or https:/www.sbi.co.in / careers for SBI Approval 2019 online. State Bank of India officials provide a good bursary to selected applicants. In the course of the Indian apprenticeship of the local language, the offices hire new job seekers on the basis of an online written test. For the candidates of all levels, this will be a good opportunity for the candidates for all the Graduate Jobs hunters who want to start their internship with the largest Public Sector Bank (PSBs) of the nation.
- Name of the Post – Apprentice
- No of Posts – 700 Posts
|Name of the State||No of Posts||District Wise|
|Haryana||150||Hisar-31, Karnal-36, Kurukshetra-23, Rohtak-22, and Sirsa-38|
|Punjab||400||Amritsar-31, Barnala-40, Bhatinda-45, Gurdaspur-40, Jalandhar-28, Ludhiana-32, Moga-40, Mohali-30, Muktsar-31, Patiala-37 and Sangrur-46;|
|Himachal Pradesh||150||Bilaspur-27, Kangra-29, Kullu-21, Nahan-36, Rampur-37|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Apprentice Jobs 2019
State Bank of India has given desirable criteria for the candidates who are going to apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 and those are clearly mentioned below. Go ahead and check them before applying.
- Applicants should possess Graduation from a recognized university/institute.
- Minimum Age – 20 Years
- Maximum Age – 28 Years
State Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
After the application submission, the authority will start conducting the recruitment process in order to select the best-fit candidates based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Online Written Test
- Test of Local Language
Important Dates for SBI Apprentice Notification 2019
- Online Application Registration Commencement Date – 17th September 2019
- Closing Date to Submit Online Application Form – 06th October 2019
- Tentative date of downloading SBI Apprentice Call Letter – 15th October 2019 onwards
- Date of SBI Apprentice Online Examination 2019 – 23rd October 2019
SBI Recruitment 2019 for 700 Apprentice Posts Pay Scale
- State Bank of India (SBI) will offer a monthly stipend of Rs.8000/- Per Month for those candidates who got selected for SBI Apprentice Jobs 2019.
Latest SBI Employment Notification 2019 Application Fee
- Interested candidates who would like to apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 should know the application fee to pay. Refer SBI Official Notification for more details.
How to Fill for SBI Apprentice Online Application Form
- Go to Careers and click on the new advertising on the Official site at www.sbi.co.in.
- Search for Official Apprentice Posts Notification.
- Please read SBI Recruitment 2019 PDF for full details.
- Register online, @nsdcindia.org / learning or traineeshipindia.org
- Complete the application with all details and upload documents required. If you are eligible, register online
- Check the details entered and click on the button Send.
- Eventually, take a hard copy of the document.
Download State Bank of India Official Notification & Application