Job Central Government
Government Jobs 2018/govt jobs : Government conduct every year lot of employment exams. this year we expect lakhs of vacancy and recruitment in public sector like SSC, UPSC, Banking, Indian army, air force, JET Exam, IBPS, Railway, JIT Exam and many Various Vacancy. So this is biggest opportunity to all candidates. so keep visiting this page for latest govt jobs/Government Jobs updates. There is a place for all types jobs notification available here.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 | Combined Medical Services Examination 2019
UPSC Recruitment 2019: Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Combined Medical Services Examination – 2019 on 21/07/2019. Recently UPSC has released the recruitment advertisement for UPSC CMS Exam 2019. As per the UPSC CMS Exam notification, overall 965 vacancies are allocated for Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, GDMO & Other Posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs can use this UPSC job 2019 opportunity. Eligible applicants can apply to this UPSC CMS Exam Notification 2019 via UPSC login from 10.04.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 06/05/2019.
UPSC CMS recruitment notification and online registration link is available in official website. Applicants must have passed the written and practical parts of the final MBBS Examination from recognized university. Candidates age limit should be 32 years. Selection will be based on written test/ interview/ personality test. Contenders have to pay required fee via either online or offline. More details of UPSC CMS 2019 vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of UPSC Exam Notification 2019
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||MO, GDMO & Other Posts|
|No. of Posts||965|
|Name of the Services/ Posts||No of Vacancy|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer||46|
|Junior Scale Posts||250|
|General Duty Medical Officer||07|
|General Duty Medical Gr.-II||362|
Education Qualification: Candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- Candidates must not have attained 32 years
- (i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1987)
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- UPSC Recruitment 2019 Selection process will be based on written test/ interview/ personality test.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 200/-
- For Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates: NIL
- Pay the fee through Online/ offline.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10/04/2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 06/05/2019
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from: 13/05/2019 to 20/05/2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Pay by cash mode): 05/05/2019
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online Mode): 06/05/2019
- Date for Examination: 21/07/2019
- Declaration of Result: September/October, 2019
Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
How to Apply:
- For Applying UPSC Recruitment 2019 Go to the official UPSC careers page and click on the Apply Online link on the homepage.
- Now provide your details in the mentioned space.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature accordingly.
- Also, upload the scanned copies of your educational documents.
- Pay your fee according to your category.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button to finally submit your application form.
Important Links :