Job Central Government
Government Jobs 2019/govt jobs : Government conduct every year lot of employment exams. this year we expect lakhs of vacancy and recruitment in public sector like SSC, UPSC, Banking, Indian army, air force, JET Exam, IBPS, Railway, JIT Exam and many Various Vacancy. So this is biggest opportunity to all candidates. so keep visiting this page for latest govt jobs 2019/Government Jobs updates. There is a place for all types jobs notification available here.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 for UPSC CGS & Geologist Post
UPSC CGS & Geologist Notification 2019: The Union Public Selection Commission has issued latest notification for Combined Geo-Scientist (CGS) and Geologist Examination 2019. In this Notification, UPSC invites application for CGS & Geologist Exam 2019. The starting date of the UPSC CGS & Geologist Online Form is 20/03/2019 and the last date of application is 16/04/2018.
UPSC has published an Examination Notice No. 07/2019-GEOL on dated 20/03/2013 on the official website. Here we are providing UPSC Geologist 2019 Notification pdf details, UPSC CGS & Geologist Application Form Dates, Exam Dates, Admit Card & Syllabus. You can download the official Geologist Exam Notification 2019 from below important link section.
UPSC Geologist 2019 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Combined Geo-scientist and Geologist Exam 2019|
|No. of Posts||106|
Examination Name: UPSC Combined Geologist Exam 2019
Name of the Post
- Geologist, Group A: 50
- Geophysicist, Group A: 14
- Chemist. Group A: 15
- Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group A: 27
- Geologist, Group A: Master’s degree in Geological Science
- Geophysicist, Group A: M.Sc. in Physics or Applied Physics or M.Sc. (Geophysics) or Integrated M.Sc. (Exploration Geophysics) or M.Sc (Applied Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Marine Geophysics) Or M.Sc. (Tech.) (Applied Geophysics) from a recognized University.
- Chemist. Group A: M.Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry from any recognized University.
- Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group A: Master’s degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology from any recognized University.
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For More information regarding Age please refer the notification.
Selection process: Selection will be based on Written Examination, Interview /Personality Test
- Candidates should pay Rs. 200/-
- Female/ SC/ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates are exempted from payment.
- Starting Date of UPSC Geologist Online Form 2019: 20/03/2019
- IFS Application Form Last Date: 16/04/2019.
- Last Date of Application Fee by Cash: 15/04/2019
- UPSC Combined Geologist Exam Date: 28/06/2019
UPSC Geologist 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for download on official website www.upsconline.nic.in before the three weeks of the online Examination. We will update the direct link to download the UPSC Geologist Admit card.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who are interested in the UPSC Geologist 2019 Exam can apply through the official website https://upsconline.nic.in between 19/02/2019 to 18/03/2019.
Important Links :