HARCO Bank Clerk Syllabus 2022
About Recruitment :-
Haryana State Coop. Apex Bank Ltd has Announced the Recruitment of Clerk, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant and Assistant Manager/Development Officer. The Total number of Vacancies are 978. Any interested and eligible candidates can fill their application form for these Posts. The Starting Date of Form Submission is 14.08.2019 and the Last Date for Finalisation of Application is 31.08.2019(till 11:59PM).
Online Examination (90 Marks) (Except Assistant Manager/Development Officer)
Only for Clerk posts
- Preliminary Examination
- Main online (CBT) Examination
for Clerk, Junior Accountant and Senior Accountant
Socio-Economic criteria and experience (10 marks)
Assistant Manager/Development Officer
- Online Examination (90 Marks)
- Interview (10 Marks)
Online Examination (90Marks)
- There shall be separate online (CBT) examinations for each post.
- The candidates for the post of Clerks shall have to undergo a preliminary online (CBT) examination of 90 minutes duration having 90 questions containing 1 mark for each question of total Ninety (90) marks comprising of objective type, multiple choice questions.
- The main online (CBT) examination for the post of Clerks shall be of objective type having One Hundred Eighty (180) multiple choice questions of 0.5marks each and test shall be of Two hours and thirty Minutes (150 minutes) duration. While each correct answer will get 0.5marks, there will be no negative marking for wrong answers. The medium of examination shall be English/Hindi except where the knowledge of English language of the candidates is to be tested.
- Test paper shall include –75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning,English, Current Affairs, Numerical Ability,other relevant fields etc. 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana and to qualify under this, the candidates would have to score minimum 50% marks of this25% weightage.
Exam Pattern: The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
Preliminary Examination (only for Clerk posts)
|Sr.No.||Name of Test||No. of question||Maximum marks||Medium of exam||Time allotted|
|1||English Language||30||30||English||Maximum time Ninety (90) minutes|
|2||Reasoning||30||30||English & Hindi|
|3||Numerical Ability||30||30||English & Hindi|
Main online (CBT) Examination (for All Posts)
|Sr. No.||Name of test||No. of question||Maximum marks||Medium of exam||Time allotted|
|1||Reasoning||30||15||English||Composite time of Two hours thirty minutes (150 minutes)|
|2||General Awareness||25||12.5||English & Hindi|
|3||Numerical Ability||30||15||English & Hindi|
|5||Current Affairs||25||12.5||English & Hindi|
|6||History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, culture of Haryana||45||22.5||English & Hindi|